Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Evolving Time!!!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be adding and changing a few things on my site. So keep an eye out for new pages! I've been wanting to try my hand at erotica so I've been kind of jotting down some ideas- will post the stories when I finish them and think they are actually worth reading! :) Also I may post some poetry from time to time. I have always been a lover of poetry- just haven't written any in a Loooooong time! But I've finally been itching to write some after 7 years of not having the heart to. I have to have inspiration to write- so it may be a slow process adding some other writings besides my crazy looney take on submission. But it is in the works!


I also might be adding some photos, links to MY favorite blogs. Who knows what else! We shall see what I can figure out with my goldfish brain. Me and technology- yeah, I hardly know how to use half the functions on my phone- so expanding a website?! Should be interesting. But anyways- keep any eye out for new bits of craziness.

No comments: